Reminder for 10/20/2021 Seminar: Economic NEXUS vs Sales Tax NEXUS – learn more and become better prepared to ask and answer the tough questions, such as:
- What does it mean for out-of-state sellers?
- How or will this decision affect more than just sales tax nexus?
- What does economic nexus mean for sales tax?
- Does having a physical presence in a state still matter for sales tax?
- Is the traditional nexus for sales tax still alive and well?
- Do we need to begin filing in the 45 states that have a sales taxing system?
- When to recommend to a client to file income/sales tax in that state?
The IRS recently answered a number of common questions about the 2021 Child Tax Credit (CTC) advance payments that Americans began receiving in mid-July. Here are the highlights: Do I have to pay tax on the ...
If your refund amount is different than stated on the filed tax return, part or all of your refund may have been used to pay off (offset) past-due federal tax, student loans, state income tax ...
November Day 01 Certain Small Employers - Certain small employers. Deposit any undeposited tax if your tax liability is $2,500 or more for 2021 but less than $2,500 for the third quarter. 01 Employers - Federal unemployment tax. Deposit the ...