Reminder for 10/20/2021 Seminar: Economic NEXUS vs Sales Tax NEXUS – learn more and become better prepared to ask and answer the tough questions, such as:
- What does it mean for out-of-state sellers?
- How or will this decision affect more than just sales tax nexus?
- What does economic nexus mean for sales tax?
- Does having a physical presence in a state still matter for sales tax?
- Is the traditional nexus for sales tax still alive and well?
- Do we need to begin filing in the 45 states that have a sales taxing system?
- When to recommend to a client to file income/sales tax in that state?
Upcoming Tax Deadlines
Th 15 Individuals living outside the U.S.: File Form 1040. For automatic 4 month extension file form 4868 and deposit estimated tax.
Th 15 Pay the second installment of 2017 estimated tax -Use Form 1040-ES.
Th 15 Corporations: Deposit the second installment of your 2017 estimated tax.
Mo 31 Deposit FUTA owed through June if more than $500.
Mo 31 File Form 941 for the second quarter.
Th 10 File Form 941 for the second quarter if you timely deposited all required payments.
Fr 15 Pay the third installment of your 2017 estimated tax – Use Form 1040-ES.
Fr 15 C corporations: Deposit the third installment of your 2017 estimated tax.
Fr 15 S Corporations: File Form 1120-S if you timely requested an extension – see Form 7004
Fr 15 Partnerships: File Form 1065 if you timely requested an extension – see Form 7004
Fr 15 Electing Large Partnerships: File Form 1065-B if you timely requested an extension.